Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14th, 2011

Dear Diary,
So I've been taking a diet pill called ZANTREX-3. It's supposed to help me lose weight, boost my metabolism, and give me more energy. I take two pills about 15 minutes before each meal I eat. My boyfriend is doing the same thing. He says he lost two pounds already. We'll see how well it works. I feel fine as long as I drink enough water. If I don't then I get the shakes and a horrible headache. My boyfriend took two pills with a cup of coffee the first day and felt like shit the entire day. He did the typical guy thing and didn't read the label that said that you're not supposed to eat or drink foods with a lot of caffeine in them since the pills already have caffeine in it. I don't know what it is about guys not reading instructions. Ah well.

But he and I are going to AnimeBoston with my sister next weekend. I'm super excited. I've been waiting to go to this damn thing since I was 14! If you happen to see a girl wearing a wolf corset costume that's me lol. I had to alter the corset a little bit but I think I did a decent job. I don't have a lot of money so I won't be buying a lot. I still need to get a camera to take a bunch of pictures. I'm not really sure what else to write so I'll end it here. If anyone else is going to AnimeBoston I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment